Post  Peggy on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm

Please read this. I can't believe this is happening-----
http://cjonline.com/stories/110908/loc_353922770.shtml

Peggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Holiday---unbelievable!

Post  Ebinger on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:46 pm

And they wonder why we accuse them of being in a cult.

This is Jonestown all over again, his people are freaking me out. There's something fanatical and militant about ALL of them that is really making me wonder if he is an AntiChrist after all. If he gets a holiday (for doing frickin' NOTHING), it should be on May 1.

Freaks.
Ebinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TruthBeTold on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:11 am

Even Washington and Lincoln don't have their own holidays anymore. It all falls under President's Day, and last I checked Obama was about to become another President. Normally I would put this kind of story in the "never gonna happen" category, but I said the same thing about Obama getting elected. Any ridiculous thing is possible these days.

TruthBeTold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad_Jasper on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 am

Ebinger wrote:And they wonder why we accuse them of being in a cult.

This is Jonestown all over again, his people are freaking me out. There's something fanatical and militant about ALL of them that is really making me wonder if he is an AntiChrist after all. If he gets a holiday (for doing frickin' NOTHING), it should be on May 1.

Freaks.

I don't think Obama is th AntiChrist... I think he is the precursor to the AntiChrist.
Mad_Jasper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:55 am

That's creeping me out too. Do we know if his real name is Damien?? What a Face
Siouxie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomRanger on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:59 pm

This will sound incredibly racist and intolerant and everything else to a lot of people, but.. don't black people have enough Holidays? I mean, Obama would get a Holiday for being a half black President right?
PhantomRanger

View user profile http://vortexvein.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:49 pm

He's arrogant and self-centered.
That should be OBVIOUS to anyone who has watched him. I mean, coins in his likeness, the presidential seal, the fake columns, etc.
That's being selfish, self-centered, arrogant and he's got an intense need to be worshiped.

That's scary. Did he once, even just one time attempt to put a stop to the worship? A christian would have.......... a TRUE Christian would have said they were not worthy and to stop worshiping them.
I'd feel uncomfortable as heck having folks even JOKINGLY refer to me as "the one" or "the anointed one" or the chosen one, the messiah, whatever. Anyone else would have said, look, I'm good, but I'm not that good and no one should be worshiping another human in that way.

My only hope is that when he does meet his maker that he's called to task on breaking that all-important commandment.

He's just plain got a REAL need to be in charge and be worshiped. And that's scary as that's how some others have started...........
Even Washington and Lincoln did something to deserve it - and it was awarded to them posthumously.
What's he done? Buy an election with "get in their faces" threats and 3/4 of a BILLION dollars?
When we finally have a great president who is also black, then I'll stand up for that.
He can't do squat without advisers and speechwriters...........
BillD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebinger on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:12 pm

He deliberately built up the cult of personality thing, and I'm afraid he actually believes it most of the time.

Mad_Jasper wrote:
Ebinger wrote:And they wonder why we accuse them of being in a cult.

Freaks.

I don't think Obama is th AntiChrist... I think he is the precursor to the AntiChrist.

What, like one of the Ten Kings? I have wondered.
Ebinger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BillD on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Folks, you DO realize that the 12th tribe of Israel has been found, don't you?
This could well be yet another sign...........
Maybe that's why I have this almost uncontrolled fear of the future now, but someone also find peace in that the world as we know it is indeed coming to a close.

I may also be simply finding peace in that Obama can't POSSIBLY correct all that is wrong in 4 years and 2010 and 2012 will be our REVENGE opportunity, should we be SMART enough to regroup properly by then........
BillD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down