Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far...

3 posters

Go down

Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far... Empty Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far...

Post  Tunes59 Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:06 am

The Rally Congress petition has been updated with new text. Everyone please sign it again and keep the pressure on Congress that this issue will not go away until action is taken.

Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis
Sign the Petition : 80,709 Letters and Emails Sent So Far

http://www.rallycongress.com/constitutional-qualification/1244/stop-obama-constitutional-crisis

Email and blog this everywhere asking all who have signed to sign again.
Tunes59
Tunes59

Back to top Go down

Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far... Empty Re: Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far...

Post  TruthBeTold Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Can you believe I'm only just now getting a reply from my senator? No help whatsoever. As far as he's concerned, it's up to the voters to vet the candidates, and they gave their decision on election day. Ridiculous. I wonder how many aliens get to have their citizenship put up to a vote?

TruthBeTold

Back to top Go down

Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far... Empty Re: Sign the Petition : 94,147 Letters and Emails Sent So Far...

Post  Siouxie Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:54 pm

I got the same reply from MY Senator. Up to the voter..yada yada yada.
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down