Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is!

3 posters

Go down

Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is! Empty Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is!

Post  Bonnie1988 Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:01 am

The "source" is Romney's people and there is no feud between McCain and Palin - though they do not agree on many topics.

Romney has vanished from speaking for McCain and has assumed (even wants) McCain to lose. It is revenge for not picking him and if McCain loses there is no possible appointment to his administration. Therefore, Romney's people - calling themselves "McCain strategists" - are attempting to torpedo Sarah Palin specifically hoping she is blamed for McCain's defeat to stage Romey, not Palin, for 2012. Romney has even started a Romney 2012 campaign!

The media left conveniently calls Romney's staff "sources within the McCain" campaign and then portrays Palin as "Rogue" and as if the McCain camp and Palin camp are fighting. They aren't fighting at all. They are running very different campaigns but in many ways that makes it 2 against 1 - because Biden is bascally a non-player.

Palin is rallying the troops, bring the base to the rallies, and generations thousands of volunteers. She also is the attack "pitbull with lipstick." She is at least doubling the media coverage time and is the only candidate talking to people in a normal person voice rather than as an enlightened messiah or super political type. EXTREMELY effective at all of these roles! McCain is attempting to be the consensus maker, going after the independents as a middle-of-the-roader.

All the talk of conflict in the campaign really is just sleazy Romney trying to torpedo Palin (and McCain) hoping to be the Republican candidate in 2012.

BUT mistakenly Romney believed the media left would keep it secret that he and his people are the "sources within the McCain campaign" - so Romney is now so much traitorous scheming dirt to Republicans.

The benefits to McCain by selecting Palin are too many to count. She's the reason to polls down have it at Obama 61%, McCain 32% in this season that all logic combined with the extreme media bias and massive money Obama has not being a Democratic landslide. TEAM PALIN is the only chance McCain had and still has!

The media only reports the surface. What is below it the surface is more revealing. The "rogue" is Romney, not Gov. Sarah Palin. Us Republicans should remember that in the end Romney did all he could to torpedo McCain/Palin in a way hoping to cripple Palin so he could be the Republican nominee in 2012. We should LOUDLY say "goodbye Romney" and "thank you Sarah!"

Bonnie1988

Back to top Go down

Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is! Empty Re: Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is!

Post  Bonnie1988 Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:04 am

Please excuse my typos. But for Palin, Obama would be 2 to 1 in the polls. But for Romney, it truly would be at worse dead-even in the polls now. GO TEAM PALIN!!!

Bonnie1988

Back to top Go down

Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is! Empty Re: Palin is not the "rogue", Romney is!

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 am

OK, Romney is on my list. (not the good list) Thanks for the post bonnie. see you at chat tonite.

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnie1988 Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi! Very Happy I'd love to but I have to attend a wedding tonight. I love you

Would I be TOO blasted if I softly suggested a prayer for the best outcome for our country in this election?

Bonnie1988 elephant

Bonnie1988

Back to top Go down

Post  I_(heart)_Sarah Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:07 pm

Bonnie1988 wrote:

Would I be TOO blasted if I softly suggested a prayer for the best outcome for our country in this election?

Bonnie1988 elephant

Just by the MSM

I_(heart)_Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Siouxie Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:42 pm

I believe in the power of prayer ...I'm doing the same!
Siouxie
Siouxie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down