****Important Information From Team Sarah****

Go down

****Important Information From Team Sarah****

Post  independant_visionary on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Team Sarah members are organizing a MILLION MCCAIN MARCH for Sunday, November 2 in ALL 50 States across the country. This is a continuation from the original forum topic called million woman march. I have started this new forum title because people have been getting the details mixed up, and I want everyone to know this is open to ALL MCCAIN-PALIN SUPPORTERS, men, women, children and will be successful because of our over 40,000 members on Team Sarah! Please try to keep the details listed below consistent so that people are not confused.

What: MILLION MCCAIN MARCH (a group of rallies to be held on the same date in all 50 states)

Date: Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time: Whatever time works best for your groups within your states/cities/communities. See below.

How:

1. Each state on Team Sarah is being asked to organize these rallies within your own state discussion groups. This is not literally a "march" but the Million McCain March name is catchy and emphasizes who we are supporting.

2. Your state group is free to determine where and what time to rally on November 2. We are leaving location and time details up to each state so as to give you flexibility with what works best for your people.

[ I've had a lot of people send me replies saying they are willing to participate and asking me to send them details. The point is to have each of you who have Team Sarah groups by state to organize what works best for your state/cities/community. For example, I'm a member of the "Missouri for Sarah" group. We have people from all over the state. For those in the KC area, we can put together a rally. For those in the St. Louis area, we can put together a separate rally, and so on. It is up to all of you within your own states.]

3. Choose as many locations within your state/cities/communities that you can get organized. For example, shopping malls, RNC headquarters, busy intersections, court house, etc. Just keep the location safe and legal. Even if you can only organize one location within your state, that's great. We are trying to get representation from all 50 states.

4. Bring as many friends and family members as possible with signs supporting McCain-Palin, wear t-shirts and hats supporting McCain-Palin, bring the American flag to attract attention. Be prepared to show enthusiasm and get out the vote. If each Team Sarah member could find 25 people to join them in a rally, we would easily hit the ONE MILLION mark.

5. For tracking purposes, it would be helpful for people to check in here at this forum discussion so that we know your states/cities/communities are on board with the MILLION MCCAIN MARCH. After you rally on Sunday, Nov. 2, check back in at this forum discussion again to tell us how many people you rallied at each of the locations in your state. That way we can determine our overall participation number and see if we meet our goal of a MILLION McCain-Palin supporters rallying on the same day.

See additional postings after this one where I will list the states that are currently organizing something, and where I will list the two Team Sarah members who deserve credit for this idea. I NEED HELP GETTING THIS INFORMATION TO THE STATE GROUPS ON TEAM SARAH THAT I HAVE NOT YET CONTACTED. For states needing rally ideas, see the Pennsylvania Team Sarah group who has their organizing underway.

Finally, we have many other groups on Team Sarah that are not organized by state. PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD TO THOSE GROUPS AS WELL BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE VERY ACTIVE. Thanks. Now get your state moving and lets bring out a MILLION supporters for McCain-Palin this Sunday, Nov. 2

www.teamsarah.org

independant_visionary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ****Important Information From Team Sarah****

Post  Siouxie on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 am

There are two rallies scheduled for Sunday here in Miami. I am planning on going to at least one of those!!! Very Happy
Siouxie

View user profile

Back to top Go down