Sarah Palin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did something today I've never done before....

2 posters

Go down

Did something today I've never done before.... Empty Did something today I've never done before....

Post  Mad_Jasper Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 pm

Voted straight republican ticket (except where there was an unchallenged democrat... I wrote myself in).
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Did something today I've never done before.... Empty Re: Did something today I've never done before....

Post  Ebinger Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Haha, a PUMA at heart?

Actually, I did the same thing with my stupid mail in ballot - can't check a box in this state for straight party, but I voted for everything with an (R) next to the name AND against the three moonbatty ballot initiatives.

Screw the Democrat Party, both Gregoire and Obama are just a couple of thieving bitches. I hope they both lose their respective elections, her by the voters of this state, him nationwide.
Ebinger
Ebinger

Back to top Go down

Did something today I've never done before.... Empty Re: Did something today I've never done before....

Post  Mad_Jasper Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 pm

I was a big Reagan supporter initially NOT a Clinton supporter. When the republicans swept the Congress in 1994, Clinton did something revolutionary... he served the people. Whether he did it for the good of the people or his legacy is a moot point... I give him a lot of credit. To that end, I probably would have supported Hillary prior to Palin's nomination.

Sarah Palin is what the Founding Fathers intended in our leaders. She is you and me. An ordinary citizen sent to serve the people, NOT a lifelong politician. I respect John McCain tremendously, but I'm not sure he alone can make a real difference in Washington. However, I believe McCain and Palin will make a difference in Washington and I'm proud to support them.
Mad_Jasper
Mad_Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down